All fees must be paid via Credit Card. We accept Visa and Mastercard and charge no transaction fees. Course enrolment fees are GST exempt.
Our Fees and Charges
Fee amounts, terms and conditions will be provided in the information located either on the Harcourts Real Estate Training Centre website or by contacting our Student Experience Team and enquiring about course availability, delivery and relevant fees. The following Information will inform Students of any additional costs involved in undertaking their chosen course.
To be considered an enrolled student you must confirm one of the following payment options upon enrolment:
- For course fees of $1,500 and above, part payment is made on enrolment and the balance is paid in instalments over the term of the course;
- Payments can only be made by Visa or Mastercard. There are no credit card fees.
- Gap Training or unit cost will be calculated to be paid as agreed between the Student and the Student Experience Team on a per unit charge where required.
If payments are overdue, all assessment grading will cease and no certificate will be issued until payment is received in full. If outstanding payments remain overdue then access to the online Student Portal will be suspended and further action may be taken including using a debt collection agency to obtain the outstanding payment.
Government Funded Training
We don’t offer Traineeships/Apprenticeships. This includes not accepting any Government Funding.
Recognition of Prior Learning (RPL) Fees
Fees will be negotiated with students prior to the application being made depending on the number of units being undertaken. Fees are payable at the time of submission. For further details about RPL including definitions please see additional information.
Credit Transfer Fees
There is no charge for Credit Transfer. For further details about Credit Transfer including definitions please see additional information.
Miscellaneous Fees and Charges
Other miscellaneous charges apply to the services provided by Harcourts Real Estate Training Centre. These include:
- $20.00 for a re-issue of a Statement of Attainment or Qualification.
- Re-sitting of assessment where three attempts have previously been made
- A 20% collection fee for overdue accounts that are handed over to debt collectors.